Wednesday, January 21, 2009

slumdog millionaire

wow...i am a big fan of this movie...had an argument wiht my bestest pal n got to defend this movie...i love this movie..that person had not seen the movie but was gng on talking abt it in a anegative way..i said stop man...get up n smell the movie..it smells of success n reality..agreed some scenes are not very eye friendly but hey this is reality..its about a boy, his passion, his love, his way of handling life, his fight for survival...and how he emerges as a winner. the answers which he gives are based on his real life experiences n thats so cool...not rattofying the stuff to win kbc
and may i recommend that anil kapoor can carry on kbc 3 with more ease n eloquence n grace....he is the best heir to the kbc throne after mr. bachan. hmm...my friend lost the fight with me..obviously n said tht if the director of the movie had seen me fight with so much passion he would have paid me my ransom..hehe...no i adore n worship this movie after my top fav 'a wednesday'. its time for realistic cinemas n not the karva chauths n haevily decked up bahus cooking in the kitchen..agg..melodrama makes me sick. hey anywyas do watch slumdog if u havent cause its worth it...and u can be the 2nd great fan of this movie..now now no prizes for guessing who's the first dearies...m e of course...ahh..so much explaning i gotta do...bye loves

No comments:

Post a Comment